ordered

eddy8

Hiyah,
Ordered this spec here, hope u guys like it, iam looking in the future to overclock it :santa:, i have upgraded to 3 day fast track, the service so far has been very good,
it is now in process after ordering it yesterday and paying yesterday, everything went very fast, credit to pcs very nice job so far.

Case
ANTEC NINE HUNDRED TWO V3 - UK, The Ultimate Gaming Case, Evolved
Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core (3.40GHz, 8MB Cache) + HD Graphics
Motherboard
ASUS® P8P67 DELUXE (NEW REV 3.0): USB 3.0, SATA 6.0GB/s, CrossFireX™ / SLI
Memory (RAM)
8GB KINGSTON HYPER-X GENESIS DUAL-DDR3 1600MHz, X.M.P (2 x 4GB KIT)
Graphics Card
3GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 580 - 2 DVI, HDMI, DP - DX® 11, 3D Vision Ready
Memory - 1st Hard Disk
120GB INTEL® 320 SERIES SSD, SATA 3 Gb/s (upto 270MB/sR | 130MB/sW)
2nd Hard Disk
500GB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD5002AALX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 32MB CACHE (7200rpm)
1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM
Memory Card Reader
INTERNAL 52 IN 1 CARD READER (XD, MS, CF, SD, etc) + 1 x USB 2.0 PORT
Power Supply
1010W Quiet 80 PLUS Quad Rail PSU + 120mm Case Fan (£99)
Processor Cooling
COOLIT ECO A.L.C (ADVANCED LIQUID COOLER) (£49)
Sound Card
Sound Blaster® Audigy™ SE (£19)
Network Facilities
ONBOARD 10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT - AS STANDARD ON ALL PCs
USB Options
6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS) AS STANDARD
Operating System
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit - inc DVD & Licence (£79)
Office Software
NO OFFICE SOFTWARE
Anti-Virus
NO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
Monitor
IIYAMA E2271HDS 22" LED WIDESCREEN, HDMI/DVI-D HD 1920x1080 (£139)
Keyboard & Mouse
LOGITECH® K200 USB MEDIA KEYBOARD (£9)
Mouse
LOGITECH® MX™518 OPTICAL GAMING MOUSE (£28)
Surge Protection
6 Socket Compact 2M UFO Surge Protector (£9)
Warranty
3 Year Silver Warranty (1 Year Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour) (£5)
Delivery
STANDARD INSURED DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (MON-FRI)
Build Time
FAST TRACK 5 WORKING DAY DISPATCH (£39)
Quantity

Price: £1,835.00 including VAT and delivery.

LinearHD

Rising Star
very nice, the only thing I can see is that you can upgrade your 500GB to a 640GB for a few pounds :D looks beast

Fear

Prolific Poster

LinearHD

Rising Star
Oh yeah, didn't spot that - the Corsair 850W will be more powerful than the unbranded 1010W PSU you have, and it's the same price so you might aswell.

eddy8

thnx for the advice, but i ordered the 3 day fast track stuff, so i dont wanna change thing and make stuff prolong, as i have been waiting to get a new pc for half a year or more, so i got this and im just happy with what it is.
Not saying i dont appreciate anyones advice, just at the moment this pc will be good enough for me, as im hoping it will last me for next 3-5 years, without oc'ing and maybe just adding another 580 with time.. ;)

im one of them guys who prefer stock/life over risk/death, hahaha :p

Fear

Prolific Poster
Thats fair enough i also stick with stock settings less problems ;) but if it has not gone into build yet i would definitely change the PSU as i would not trust an unbranded one for 2 GTX 580's especially further down the line when it degrades slightly anyway enjoy :D

eddy8

i will probably change the psu, as i will be planing to add another 580 if i will be with time, i did this order on sunday they started building it monday, building/processing, im assuming it shuld be done by wednesday and shipped on thursday, or shipped same day on wednesday?

eddy8

my pc shuld be here today, hopefully ill be able to log up some pictures, might be bad quality due to the exitment lol

pcdan

Bronze Level Poster
yea eddy my pc came like 20 mins ago :)

still setting up

gotta take hard drive out of this pc put it into that 1 :)

eddy8

NOOOOOOOOOO, u just ruined my day haha, put some pickys up, im still waiting for mine, i bet it will torture me til something like 17:30, so im looking at a long day :(
hope ur enjoying it at the moment because when mine comes, ill have to clean the jizz of the keyboard lol

eddy8

my track order dosent even come in dhl, only comes on when i click on it, in some sidelink, saying it was re-routed to another courier....

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
All depends where you live :)

Sometimes if you live outside their area of coverage, they re-route it to a courier that does work in that area (I think the idea is they help each other out as much as possible...not that that works all the time)

However, if you happen to live out in the sticks they sometimes re-route it via tractor, or sometimes via sheep (I think it usually takes 2 or 3 sheep to transport a PCS box, but need clarification from a mod on that)

Fingers crossed

DED

pcdan

Bronze Level Poster
still waiting :(

found problem fabric covering usb ports not bent :)

was taking more photos to send them and and like tried flipping it up and what not and it moved and saw full usb ports :)
just need to snip it off alittle with a knife :(

eddy8

well atleast your problem can get sorted, hope it all goes well, my pc went out for delivery an hour ago, still not here so im assuming im about to have a very very long day lmao

pcdan

Bronze Level Poster
it might in come a couple hours or so lol i ordered something b4 and it was dispatched at like 12 came by 3 or 4 somewhere between then