Order Dispatched!

User_Tom

My order has been dispatched. Hurray.

I ordered my Pc on the 31st of last month and it should be here today or tomorrow (probably the later but i'm choosing to be optimistic)

Production Dates

Processed Date 31-03-2011
Pre-Production Date 05-04-2011
Build Date 13-04-2011
Test Date 15-04-2011
QC Date 15-04-2011
Awaiting Dispatch Date 18-04-2011
Dispatch Date 19-04-2011

Who Worked on This Order?

Built By Sanjit Ghosh
Tested By Garnet Heller
QC'd By Craig Whiteley
Packed By Anthony Cunliffe

So thank you to all involved and i think it's been a fairly fast build. I loved all the emails alerting me of my order status. It kept me going.

Now for the specs,

Case PCS MAELSTROM T900 BLACK GAMING CASE

Processor (CPU) Intel® Core™i5-2500k Quad Core (3.30GHz, 6MB Cache)

Motherboard ASUS® P8P67 PRO (NEW REV 3.0): USB 3.0/SATA 6Gb/s, CrossFireX™ & SLI

Memory (RAM) 4GB KINGSTON HYPER-X SPECIAL EDITION GREY - DDR3 1600MHz (2 x 2GB KIT)

Graphics Card 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX560 Ti - 2 DVI,HDMI,VGA - DX® 11, 3D Vision Ready

HDD 1TB SERIAL ATA 3-Gb/s HARD DRIVE WITH 16MB CACHE (7,200rpm)

DVD/BLU-RAY Drive 12x BLU-RAY ROM DRIVE, 16x DVD ±R/±RW

Memory Card Reader INTERNAL 52 IN 1 CARD READER + 1 x USB 2.0 PORT

Power Supply 800W Quiet 80 PLUS Quad Rail PSU + 120mm Case Fan

Processor Cooling INTEL SOCKET LGA1155/1156 STANDARD CPU COOLER

Sound Card ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO

Network Facilities ONBOARD GIGABIT LAN & WIRELESS 802.11N 300Mbps PCI CARD

USB Options 6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS)

Operating System Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit - inc DVD & Licence

So I can't wait, I have ordered Portal2 which I hope will arrive tomorrow with the new release date.

Some pics of my current machine (EI systems 4213, Celeron 530 GHz, GB ram and Intel graphics) and the space where my new machine will go.

I'll post un-boxing pic's and pic's of final set-up when it arrives.

Last edited:

Rakk

The Awesome
If it was dispatched today, it should be with you tomorrow (unless you're somewhere like Northern Ireland), cos it's done on a next day delivery service.

pez

Happy days Tom :)

Now for the hardest part. Waiting until 6.00pm tomorrow (as all good things come right at the end of the day, inherently :))

Sie

Gold Level Poster
Dont worry Tom, your not the only one up northumberland waiting on the PC! haha imagine if it was the same courier...:p taking up so much space in his van hehe:> and YACK EI systems...definitely a black list brand for me, my first laptop was a EI systems..it was an appalling machine

pez

Well, as Tom has been very quiet, I'm guessing he's having fun with his new lady friend :D

User_Tom

It never came yesterday! I was quiet because I was hopeful until the sun went down. I have looked today and DHL tracking says In transit, so i hope that means in transit to mine. Pic's when it arrives.

Reactions: pez

pez

Mate. Last night must have been harsh :(

+Rep to give you a lift...and look forward to the pics :)

User_Tom

Held - Awaiting Booking-In Date

What does this mean, my delivery has just reverted back to this status from in transit.

pez

Go onto the main PCS Website. click on the "Sales Support line" and speak to someone there ASAP.
I suspect they will claim to have been to your place yesterday and not delivered, so now held in their local offices.
They guys at PCS will call them and assist.

Call now, don't delay!

User_Tom

Well I called PCS and one of their guys was very helpful and called up DHL who said gave and excuse and said it would be here today. I've been watching traffic out my window since around 9am.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Once you get it, you will look back on the anxious waiting with a sense of humour. Also, its a bit like a mini Christmas...the waiting is all part and (very large parcel) of it :D