Order Amendment Clarification

AB2112

I ordered a PC a few weeks ago, and since ordering I've amended the spec a couple of times while it's in pre-production.

Upgrading the GPU, and paying a little extra, everything was processed fine and I could see that the main PC spec has notes to indicate what needs changing. On the third amendment, I upgraded the case, and with it had to remove the CD drive. Instead of paying more or needed refunding, the amendment ended up costing exactly £0.00, which was nice.

The issue being on the list of orders, the main PC order and amendments where I've had to pay are all listed as 'processed' on a certain date. The latest amendment that required £0 under date processed is listed as 'N/A', and it's status is 'credit-note refunded' despite nothing needing refunding.

With a processed date of 'N/A', would I still assume this amendment has been processed - Or is the processed date only if it requires actual payment?
The main order has been amended accordingly, it's just the N/A in date processed made me wonder if it actually had gone through.

If anyone has any insight into whether this sort of thing would've processed, any clarification would be appreciated thanks.

WhiskyMac

Bronze Level Poster
I cant quite see where youre seeing 'processed' against a list of your orders. However i doubt anything to worry about if your main order has the right updated specs.

If you goto 'Actions' - 'Show' for that sub order at the bottom does it have a processed date? If not then might be worth dropping PCS an email to check? Dont think it be worth you hanging around on hold on the phone for an answer given its still in pre-production.

AB2112

I cant quite see where youre seeing 'processed' against a list of your orders. However i doubt anything to worry about if your main order has the right updated specs.

Yeah, I think it'll probably be okay - as it has an order number and is shown on the main order, but just has no processed date. Maybe processed dates are just for payments.
s1944f5.png