OBS Streamlabs settings with Radeon RX 6700 XT

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hey guys, I've been having a hard time to find the best settings to stream on Twitch with my RX 6700 XT. It's blurry, pixelated and with artifacts.

I have 1Gbps internet connection speed, tried in Streamlabs to change bitrate to high value, tried changing preset quality to "quality" mode, tried changing downscale filter to Lanczos but that makes the stream stutter so I have to keep it on Bicubic. Of course my output is same as my monitor resolution. Anyone knows the best settings to stream with image quality?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hey guys, I've been having a hard time to find the best settings to stream with my RX 6700 XT. It's blurry, pixelated and with artifacts.

I have 1Gbps internet connection speed, tried in Streamlabs to change bitrate to high value, tried changing preset quality to "quality" mode, tried changing downscale filter to Lanczos but that makes the stream stutter so I have to keep it on Bicubic. Of course my output is same as my monitor resolution. Anyone knows the best settings to stream with image quality?
What service are you streaming to?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I tried recommended settings by Twitch using X264 (software) to encode, but there has been no real difference if compared to hardware encoding with same / similar (better) settings
At 1080p 60hz with hardware encoding it should be significantly better.

what resolution and refresh are you uploading? With the 6700xt I’m guessing 1440p 144hz?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Sorry man, this is out of my comfort zone, I don't have any experience with OBS, other than providing links to stuff.

I'm sure someone will be along who can give better things to test.

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Sorry man, this is out of my comfort zone, I don't have any experience with OBS, other than providing links to stuff.

I'm sure someone will be along who can give better things to test.
Don't worry, you're always helpful. I tried looking on Google as well but didn't find anything useful

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I've not used AMD cards for streaming (and I haven't done any game streaming at all), but I've used OBS a lot. Could you post screenshots of the "video" and "output" settings pages?

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I've not used AMD cards for streaming (and I haven't done any game streaming at all), but I've used OBS a lot. Could you post screenshots of the "video" and "output" settings pages?
Of course :)

1.PNG

2.PNG

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Those settings seem completely fine. Have you tried doing a recording, rather than streaming to Twitch? Make sure you have the recording encoder set to "use stream encoder". If it's in the same quality, you'll know it's a problem on your end, but if it's high quality it might well be on the other end...

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Those settings seem completely fine. Have you tried doing a recording, rather than streaming to Twitch? Make sure you have the recording encoder set to "use stream encoder". If it's in the same quality, you'll know it's a problem on your end, but if it's high quality it might well be on the other end...
Tried doing a recording and it's still bad quality