NZXT Phantom Case

Ansab001

Bronze Level Poster
I have to say i am very suprised PCS dont do this case its probably one of the most populer ones out thier atleast look wise. Although I am not sure how good the fan circulation is compared to the haf x.

Meds

We have stocked a couple of NZXT cases in the past. Personally I found the build quality & the materials (especially the shiny plastic) they use to be of a very poor standard - I'd never have one.

Then again, we all have different tastes :)

Tom M

From all the reviews I have read people have said the build and material qualities are very good, then again I have never actually had one myself. I just really like the look of the case.

Meds

They may well be, I'm going off an experience from 3 maybe 4 years ago - a lot can change :) I can certainly see why they appeal to some people, I just prefer a slightly more subtle model. The 600T would be comming home with me if I could afford!

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
I must admin a lot of customers have mentioned the NZXT Phantom case. Maybe it's time to stock this case. White or black, or both?

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
I think the white one would be a better idea since you don't stock any white cases at the moment and there are quite a few black ones to choose from but you could make a poll or something.

Tom M

I think stocking both would be a good idea, I know people who love the black case but don't like the white case and vice versa.

liamnic2

Super Star
Will PCS ever stock this case?

Right now I am going for the coolermaster HAFX but Ilove the look of the NZXT Phantom.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Its def one that would divide opinion...and I swear if you got it the novelty would wear off after...a while :D

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
They look okay, I had an NZXT Lexa, looked great but the quality of it was REALLY bad, so it put me off for life, the white one would be okay, at least it has a door so you wouldn't have to worry about finding those rare white optical drives!

Tom M

I know that NZXT build quality has been questioned in the past but every review of the Phantom case has stated that its got a high quality build. And people I know have stated that they haven't had a problem with the quality of the Phantom case.

LordBattleBeard

I know that NZXT build quality has been questioned in the past but every review of the Phantom case has stated that its got a high quality build. And people I know have stated that they haven't had a problem with the quality of the Phantom case.
No question about it in my view mate, the build quality of NZXTs cases really is poor. Having recently had an NZXT case myself I know first hand that the material quality is low grade and the build quality isn't much better either. The designs are beautiful but that alone doesn't make a good case. Stick with coolermaster or corsair if you want a decent quality case. I also don't think its coincidence that PCS doesn't stock any cases by NZXT, just saying ;)

kriwad

Silver Level Poster
Mmm... pointy.
You could build a real life Portal level with enough of the white cases. Just have to dig out my portal gun, think I left it in the closet NZXT to the vacuum creator.
The red one looks cool to me, but that might be because it looks like a Ferrari side pod.
Aren't these a nightmare to carry? It's all fun and games until someone falls over on it drunk and loses an eye.