NVIDIA Releases GeForce 306.02 Beta Drivers

Buzz

Master
http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/47631

NVIDIA Releases GeForce 306.02 Beta Drivers - Best Driver For CS: GO & Darksiders 2
NVIDIA released GeForce 306.02 beta drivers this morning that add realistic ambient occlusion shadowing to games like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Darksiders 2, Guild Wars 2, and MechWarrior Online. Darksiders 2 also gets NVIDIA Control Panel MSAA and CSAA anti-aliasing support for the first time! NVIDIA then fixed a number of issues and updated the SLI game profiles. You can download the GeForce 306.02 beta drivers from link above

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
thanks (+rep)

nvidia seriously need to add forced AA as ive got some older games that dont support AA and doing it normally through the control panel doesnt work, you need a different program to force it but thats just unstable, same with VSync, I get major tearing in Burnout

Last edited:

cheshirecat765

Bronze Level Poster
It says the driver adds support for TXAA in 'The Secret World' but when i open the game i still cant select the 'TXAA' option, i'm a real noob when it comes to things like this! Do i have to enable it in the nvidia control panel?

Everon

Enthusiast
Have to ask why there has not been a final release version since May, and also add that we still cant discuss problems with these Beta drivers as Nvidia seems to be unable to fix its own forums!