Nvidia code 43

deepspear

Hi. Just had my new pc arrive this morning but it seems like theres a problem with the graphics card.
The first thing I noticed was only one of the DP ports (semi) worked. When I plug in the DP cable into the other 2 spare ports nothing basically happens, all you get is black screen. Same thing with the HDMI port. So.. when I plug in the cable into the DP port that kinda works, I get those green lines all across my screen (pic attached). Most of the display settings are grayed out, for example, I'm unable to change my display Hz at all, same with resolution. When I go into Device Manager and click on the graphics card, it shows an error saying NVIDIA Code 43: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. What I tried is fully basically reinstalling Windows, uninstalling the drivers, disabling and enabling the gpu in device manager. I'm starting to worry this could be a hardware issue meaning having to send the pc back to see whats going on... so do you guys have any ideas what this issue could possibly be?

Specs:

Last edited: