NVidia 3000 series confirmed details

yousaidit

Although I got an email date with an estimated build date of today, when I spoke to PCS on chat they said an estimated wait of at least 1-2 weeks

Haywire23z

I only ordered a card, not a computer, and was expecting them to ship it today as I was told it was in stock both online and over the phone. It's only Monday though, perhaps it's normal for it to take a few days.

AlexJames

Bronze Level Poster
Well my pc was supposed to go into build yesterday as of the estimation, but due to it being an estimation it wasn't guaranteed, and by the looks of it it didn't go into build. Any one else in the same boat? Or did some of you get your PC into build?

steaky360

Well my pc was supposed to go into build yesterday as of the estimation, but due to it being an estimation it wasn't guaranteed, and by the looks of it it didn't go into build. Any one else in the same boat? Or did some of you get your PC into build?
Same here, I doubt I'll see any movement till Friday when we get a (potentially?) better estimate. Ho hum.

AlexJames

Bronze Level Poster
Same here, I doubt I'll see any movement till Friday when we get a (potentially?) better estimate. Ho hum.
Yeah I'm hoping for something this week. Really can't wait to get my pc lol. The new NVIDIA drivers released yesterday also seemed to fix the crashing above 2GHZ clock for a lot of games. So It's looking even better lol

Crizzy G

Gold Level Poster
Sounds like they are getting ready to roll out.

There are a couple of reviews on YouTube for the normal strix which went up yesterday.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200929-080411_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200929-080411_Instagram.jpg
    562.4 KB · Views: 196
  • Screenshot_20200929-080541_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200929-080541_Facebook.jpg
    648.8 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 103489

Update

Called this morning about my build progress, they told me that they have the rtx 3090 rog strix and should be completed for the end of the day, just ready for shipment really.

They told me the stock has been rather low for these coming in about 20 3090 rog strix cards.

target680

Bronze Level Poster

Where are you from UK??