New PC after 1 week.

Pollard

New PC arrived last Wednesday, just cleaned the side fan's dust filter today so thought I'd take some pics.

http://imgur.com/a/PR8Lw#1gbHP

Had some problems with DHL on the day of delivery which were sorted out by PCS in about 30mins, ensuring my PC arrived by 10am. Amazing customer service from PCS.

PC is fantastic, i7-2600k @ 4.8ghz and the Palit GTX 580 lets me play Crysis and Crysis Warhead on my 32" screen at 55-60fps on max settings. The PC case and the dual-fans on the Palit GPU are awesome for airflow, at heavy gaming on Warhead my max temp was 61°C with 55°C average.

Thanks to Adam Kirby, Garnet Heller, Craig Whiteley and Anthony Cunliffe for the fantastic PC!

Case
COOLERMASTER HAF-X FULL TOWER GAMING CASE
Overclocked CPU
Overclocked Intel i7-2600k Quad Core (@ max 4.80GHz)
Motherboard
ASUS® P8P67 Pro
Memory (RAM)
8GB KINGSTON HYPER-X GENESIS DUAL-DDR3 1600MHz, X.M.P
Graphics Card
1536MB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX580 - 2 DVI,mHDMI - DirectX® 11, 3D Vision Ready
1st Hard Disk
80GB INTEL X25-M SSD
2nd Hard Disk
2TB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD2002FAEX
DVD Drive
24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM
Power Supply
CORSAIR HX1000
Processor Cooling
COOLIT ECO C240 A.L.C
Operating System
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Great looking system mate! thanks for sharing, +rep for the photos, you'll have to share you're secrets on how to keep a desk that tidy :p Glad you're happy wih it!

PringlesInside

Enthusiast
awayxj.jpg

what is that?

Just a bit curious
nice case and hardware !

pengipete

Rising Star
Pringles - were you thinking it was an LCD display cos that's what I though when I saw that photo?

Handsom case and it looks rock solid.

liamnic2

Super Star
Hey pollard, nice PC

Im getting a PC in a few months with the exact same case and cooler as yours. Did PCS take out the 200mm fan at the top of the case?