New AIO install!

Rob D 88

Bronze Level Poster
So I am thinking about putting an AIO in my machine.

I believe the Mrs will be getting me it for Christmas... Lucky me!

I have asked her to get me the CoolerMaster Liquid illusion 360.

The case is what I got from my build at PCS, CoolerMaster MB530P. Now one the website it states top 360 cooler fits but on the actual diagram it shows it doesn't look like it. I do not mind it being at the front but would prefer the top!
I believe there is only enough screw holes at the top for a 240 so do I just attach to these and leave the other screws out?

Please see the link to my findings here:

Thank you.
Robert

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So I am thinking about putting an AIO in my machine.

I believe the Mrs will be getting me it for Christmas... Lucky me!

I have asked her to get me the CoolerMaster Liquid illusion 360.

The case is what I got from my build at PCS, CoolerMaster MB530P. Now one the website it states top 360 cooler fits but on the actual diagram it shows it doesn't look like it. I do not mind it being at the front but would prefer the top!
I believe there is only enough screw holes at the top for a 240 so do I just attach to these and leave the other screws out?

Please see the link to my findings here:

Thank you.
Robert
It states it can do a 360 on the roof, you should be fine. There will be all the mounting holes available for it.

Rob D 88

Bronze Level Poster
It states it can do a 360 on the roof, you should be fine. There will be all the mounting holes available for it.

I know Spyder but the holes are not there. Even on YouTube everyone only ever fits 240mm on the roof! I think they have made a booboo on the website and silly billy me didn't check for myself before hand!

Only 8 screw holes on the roof. I will take a pic tomorrow and upload!

Thank you
Rob

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I know Spyder but the holes are not there. Even on YouTube everyone only ever fits 240mm on the roof! I think they have made a booboo on the website and silly billy me didn't check for myself before hand!

Only 8 screw holes on the roof. I will take a pic tomorrow and upload!

Thank you
Rob
Yeah just looked at the manual and that only shows fitting of a 240 on the roof with 360 going on the front

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Thanks Martin.

Big error from CoolerMaster with that on the website. Radiator and AIO is fine at the front and I actually don't mind it positioned there!

Rob.
With my corsair 465x, as I've got RGB RAM my cooler couldn't go on the roof and came front mounted with the rad sandwiched between 2 sets of fans, so i basically removed the fans from the cooler and put them in the roof, everything cools ok

Rob D 88

Bronze Level Poster
With my corsair 465x, as I've got RGB RAM my cooler couldn't go on the roof and came front mounted with the rad sandwiched between 2 sets of fans, so i basically removed the fans from the cooler and put them in the roof, everything cools ok
Cheers Martin.