NETWORK CARD - KILLER Wi-Fi 6 AX1650x

PC49laptop

Bronze Level Poster
What driver do people have installed? Mine is Intel 21.90.3.2 dated 4th May 2020 installed.
Latest on Killer site is 2.2.1460 dated May 18th 2020, any better? Best to have?

Anyone installed the Killer Control Centre and if its worth it?

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Are you having any WiFi issues? If not and it's all working well then leave it alone. Drivers don't need updating unless you're having problems or unless the new driver includes features that you need. :)

PC49laptop

Bronze Level Poster
Just having some lower Wi-Fi speeds and trying to get an answer from provider SKY to check with Openreach on connection with exchange is like pulling teeth. If its not lower than 27 they won't do anything, but speed has dropped from 37-38 to 32-33. So trying anything in my control.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just having some lower Wi-Fi speeds and trying to get an answer from provider SKY to check with Openreach on connection with exchange is like pulling teeth. If its not lower than 27 they won't do anything, but speed has dropped from 37-38 to 32-33. So trying anything in my control.
WiFi has nothing to do with your internet connection, so wouldn’t help with that.

PC49laptop

Bronze Level Poster
Not directly but internet speed can be affected by a lower connection speed to exchange which means a lower speed from the router for both ethernet & wifi connections. Also a not 100% performing network card could meaan a lower speed. Just good to make sure all in my hands is prefect.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Not directly but internet speed can be affected by a lower connection speed to exchange which means a lower speed from the router for both ethernet & wifi connections. Also a not 100% performing network card could meaan a lower speed. Just good to make sure all in my hands is prefect.
If you suspect your WiFi then Ethernet connect to your router and see how much better things are?