Nascar

LDUK

Master Poster
Anyone watched NASCAR before? Mate, it's amazing! You need to see the crashes these guys have!

Meds

Not my cup of tea to be honest. Watched it for a bit when bored @ stupid o'clock on sky sports but it didn't tickle me I'm afraid!

misterdave

Enthusiast
Used to be a massive nascar fan when papyrus made some good nascar sims, still watch it now and again.

The crashes are awesome, TBH prefer IZOD Indycar series now (after F1, DTM, ALMS & European LMS)

Zeplini

Ive not watched since it was on sky sports, but use to to sub to nasn for it. But nascar and Indy car is some of the best racing in the world, love the ovals and the crashes with drivers bumping each other off track - great spectator sport ;)

Zeplini

lol me too, but then i changed - in the USA people support the car number so to speak, so i changed to supporting car 6 and you follow that car through your life time and all the drivers it has, in the states you get family's that have been supporting the same car through each generation which is kinda cool ;)

LDUK

Master Poster
lol me too, but then i changed - in the USA people support the car number so to speak, so i changed to supporting car 6 and you follow that car through your life time and all the drivers it has, in the states you get family's that have been supporting the same car through each generation which is kinda cool ;)

Oh that's a cool way to look at things. I didn't know that. Hmmm, not sure what number I would choose.

rocknroll

Bronze Level Poster
Nascar's ok. As long as you can turn left.
It's fun watching them struggle with road courses like watkins glen.
More fun is the WORRR or whatever it's called. The supped up 4x4 pick ups that race around a dirt track.
However there's nothing better that spending a fiver on a cold winters sunday evening watching the banger racing at Wimbledon.
BTW the Stig (Mark Collins) is racing in the Bthurst in Australia this year.

Last edited: