My Recently Ordered Build

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Yeah I made a new post to get some more opinions on my build and for some reason a mod moved my post into this one! 🤷🏽‍♂️
Ahhh fair enough, as the other members said it's easier for people to see the whole procces and what's already been discussed

Olayaolu

You already made a similar post so its just seen as spam - best if you just updated your post here and let one of us get back to you

They will do, the idea being that other customers can see the whole thought process and understand the "journey" as it were.

Ah right okay! I only made a new thread because this post wasn't originally for spec advice and I thought if I made a new one under the "CHECK THIS SPEC" I would get more responses as that category seems to be more lively than this one! My bad! :)

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Yeah I understand that now, my mistake! :)
No problem, you’re not the first and won’t be the last to initiate a new thread when there’s already one being perused.
They will do, the idea being that other customers can see the whole thought process and understand the "journey" as it were.
And this 👆 is the exact reason I merged your thread. The journey leads to the destination and it helps our valuable contributors pin down the right spec for you 🙂👍