My new Setup!

i_Ary

Gold Level Poster
Hey there everyone, I wanted to firstly thank everyone in the forums who educated me more on better PC builds, and to what would be best suited for my needs. I've looked over at the PCS forums and discord, and with the help of people I've seen a lot here such as from Nursemorph, Junior, Pengu guy, Martin, and many more, I've been able to also help some others :)

Now onto the PC! It went into Building on Monday after I amended my order to the normal 3060 alongside a 5600X, and first thing on Monday it went into building. Got the build yesterday, and today managed to start using it. So far I'm super duper happy with my PC and everything feels so smooth and a lot quicker than my previous devices I'd used for gaming. Cable management is really good, PC looks amazing, really happy with my setup!

Really happy I found PCS, and chose to order from them - I'd recommend PCS to others looking forward to buying a custom-built PC, too.

Now for the pictures! I'd send videos but unable to here :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    181.3 KB · Views: 351
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    96.7 KB · Views: 349
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    328.2 KB · Views: 358

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hey there everyone, I wanted to firstly thank everyone in the forums who educated me more on better PC builds, and to what would be best suited for my needs. I've looked over at the PCS forums and discord, and with the help of people I've seen a lot here such as from Nursemorph, Junior, Pengu guy, Martin, and many more, I've been able to also help some others :)

Now onto the PC! It went into Building on Monday after I amended my order to the normal 3060 alongside a 5600X, and first thing on Monday it went into building. Got the build yesterday, and today managed to start using it. So far I'm super duper happy with my PC and everything feels so smooth and a lot quicker than my previous devices I'd used for gaming. Cable management is really good, PC looks amazing, really happy with my setup!

Really happy I found PCS, and chose to order from them - I'd recommend PCS to others looking forward to buying a custom-built PC, too.

Now for the pictures! I'd send videos but unable to here :(
This looks amazing! I love the blue too! I hope you enjoy it as I'm sure you will.

Also @Resistance100 you are henceforth known as 'Pengu guy' :ROFLMAO:
Congrats on the new name @Resistance100 !

That looks really great, and don't worry about forgetting the pesky penguins @Resistance100 name
Sorry Resistance - I always forget your name so I prefer to refer you as Pengu Guy 😭

And thank you both :)
That looks really great, and don't worry about forgetting the pesky penguins @Resistance100 name
This looks amazing! I love the blue too! I hope you enjoy it as I'm sure you will.

Congrats on the new name @Resistance100 !
I have a couple of days off and this happens :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Enjoy your PC @i_Ary

For the record it's "Pingu" ;)

i_Ary

Gold Level Poster
View attachment 23162
Great system :) how is the 3060 holding up ???
Only tried out CSGO and Minecraft on it so far - havent had much chances to properly use it for more demanding games yet.

However CSGO maxed 1080p I got 360-400 fps consistently, and on Minecraft I got a stable 145 fps without the number count moving - I assume there was a frame limiter somewhere not allowing it to go above but my monitor is 144 hz so I was more than happy with that.

Temps would not go above 50C for the CPU nor the GPU whilist playing those games, and GPU and CPU usage were pretty low.

Overall happy with my experience with the 3060 paired with the 5600X so far 😄