My New & First Custom Built PC & First Exeprience With PCS

Hi All,
what can I say about PCS, simply put the whole experience was excellent, top class service five stars.
From Submission of my build to delivery at my door took a total of seven working days. The build time was bang on estimation = six days, the packaging did not even have a scuff mark on it and the delivery guy carried the very big box in for my partner as I was at work at the time.
I have tested it and everything works perfectly and it looks absolutely beautiful. Here are my specifications:

Case:[/U][/B][/B] PCS DOMINATOR 6806B BLACK CASE
CPU: AMD FX-8350 Eight Core CPU (4.00-4.20GHz/8MB CACHE/AM3+)
Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P AM3+ (ATX, DDR3, USB 3.0, 6Gb/s)
RAM: 8GB KINGSTON HYPER-X FURY DUAL-DDR3 1600MHz (1 x 8GB)
Graphics Card: 2GB AMD RADEON™ R9 270X - DVI, HDMI, DP - DX® 11, Eyefinity 4 Capable
Hard Drive: 1TB 3.5" SATA-III 6GB/s HDD 7200RPM 32MB CACHE
DVD Drive: 24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM
Power Supply: CORSAIR 550W VS SERIES™ VS-550 POWER SUPPLY (system obnly required 419 w)
Cooler: STANDARD AMD CPU COOLER
Thermal Paste: STANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING
Sound Card: ONBOARD 8 CHANNEL (7.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
wireless networking: WIRELESS 802.11N 300Mbps PCI-E CARD
Operating System: Genuine Windows 8.1 64 Bit - inc DVD & Licence - Free windows 8 recovery disc (free upgrade to windows 10)
Web Browser: Google Chrome.

In the case are two large (not sure the size) blue LED fans, and one exhaust fan on the back.

I tested the system on Skyrim on ultra settings ran this for approx 2 1/2 hrs the case was freezing cold and running very quite :)
I`m so happy I feel like I am ten years old again. pictures to follow.

Thank you PCS:

Andy B