Mouse out of stock (PC in Pre-Production)

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
Not sure where to put this, so feel free to move it, and edit this paragraph out.

Ordered a new PC a couple of weeks ago. It's currently in pre-production (Day 8). I notice a mouse I ordered, after altering order, (only a cheap logitech), isn't in stock and won't be in stock til October.

Will this affect the status of delivery once the PC has been built?
Are peripherals and monitors etc reserved for that person, and then it will be out of stock for other people?

Or, would they send the mouse when it's available again?

RichLan564

Bright Spark
Not sure where to put this, so feel free to move it, and edit this paragraph out.

Ordered a new PC a couple of weeks ago. It's currently in pre-production (Day 8). I notice a mouse I ordered, after altering order, (only a cheap logitech), isn't in stock and won't be in stock til October.

Will this affect the status of delivery once the PC has been built?
Are peripherals and monitors etc reserved for that person, and then it will be out of stock for other people?

Or, would they send the mouse when it's available again?

Just swap the mouse to none on the amend your order in your account and buy elsewhere ?

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
Where would the money go? Back in my bank, or on my account?

I stopped buying expensive mice since my last 2 didn't last long, and they were both Deathadders.

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
What are you doing to your mice? By all accounts they’re very well made, they shouldn’t be flaking out in a short space of time.

The money would sit as credit on your account and offset any further purchase.

I use mice as a normal person would.

I sent PCS a message from my account yesterday, and today I send them another because I found the CPU Cooler is low in stock, and asked about the H150i, and some other questions.

By the looks of it I doubt I'll get the PC any time soon. If it goes this way, then I'll wait.