"Moonly search"

190d_croat

ok, so im new here, as an introduction i present you the maloo search!
never, ever have i been more satisfied with my search engine - Moonly search!
the features it provides to the end user are immence! you can search anything up and nothing shows up! who wouldnt want that?

BUT on a serious note, i have been doing stuff on photoshop, widebodying a c class coupe, and wanted to find a donor pic for the wheels and other stuff, as i typed in something pretty unspecific "drift car back", google was doing fine, it showed the results, but as soon as i clicked on the "images" tab, google turned into "moonly" in comic sans (with three o's in the url) and every search result was gone, till i tried to search up for youtube, to test, it only showed one link, an advertisement, idk how to get rid of it, its annoying, like the malware or whatever it is is mocking the victim, and i tried searching a solution on my phone and nothing came up, maybe its something new?
Izrezak.PNG

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Is this search tool installed as a Chrome extension? Remove it if it is. Otherwise Malwarebyte's Antimalware free can probably clean it up for you. If you have areal time antivirus engine installed be sure to uncheck the trial of Malwarebytes Premium.

190d_croat

I only have adblock and yt to mp3 extensions installed on both opera and chrome and i already tried with malware bytes and avast, nothing