Lovefilm 2 months free

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I have to say, I'm really enjoying Lovefilm.

Renting dvd's i'd never consider buying at retail prices. Plus all the full tv's series that are available to watch online. :)

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
I have to say, I'm really enjoying Lovefilm.

Renting dvd's i'd never consider buying at retail prices. Plus all the full tv's series that are available to watch online. :)
Same here,watched all the UK episodes of the office and now watching the US ones,I think both are hilarious :)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Same here,watched all the UK versions of the office and now watching the US ones,I think both are hilarious :)

hahaha. I'm on the fourth season of Prison Break. Which is pretty ace btw.

Oh, tell you what is good. "The Vikings" there is only one season at the moment, but its definitely worth a watch.

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
hahaha. I'm on the fourth season of Prison Break. Which is pretty ace btw.

Oh, tell you what is good. "The Vikings" there is only one season at the moment, but its definitely worth a watch.
Thanks,I'll have a look at them.

bigben

Master Poster
hahaha. I'm on the fourth season of Prison Break.

Loved the first 2 series but I started losing interest during series 3, I never made it to the end.

I've been watching revenge on it which I am really enjoying at the moment.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Loved the first 2 series but I started losing interest during series 3, I never made it to the end.

I've been watching revenge on it which I am really enjoying at the moment.

I found Season 3 ok, but season 4 is really good (so far)

Offside

Only used this once and it was a 6 month free trial but cancelled straight after you never get what you want first and you need to have a list of 10 things when you probably don't even want them.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Only used this once and it was a 6 month free trial but cancelled straight after you never get what you want first and you need to have a list of 10 things when you probably don't even want them.
I get what I order when setting a priority and you don't need 10 items, it is recommended but not essential. I think I have like 5 at a time.

bigben

Master Poster
Unbelievable.
I bought the new hunger games on blu ray in the week because she wanted to watch it. Just seen it on love film. What a waste of £13..
Edit: misunderstood what I was seeing. Turns out they now sell stuff on love film as well

Last edited:

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I seem to be having a single repeated issue with lovefilm by post.

I pay for two dvd's at a time. But time and time again, they keep sending me a single DVD. Omg its so frigging annoying! I pay for two dvd's amazon so sodding send me two at a time! ah man.

I've sent them complaint emails before, but they just state that they haven't received one of the discs. That's funny amazon because i sent them both together.

I dunno whats going on, but i get the feeling that amazon are not wanting to continue lovefilm by post for much longer.