Looking for free classic games? Look no more (list of 51 best on GOG)

FerrariVie

Super Star
Hi all! Came across this website today and it lists 51 classic and indie games that are free on GOG's store. I know you could technically filter free games on the GOG store yourself, but it returns almost 500 games, so it's always nice to have a list of the possible best ones available:

From these 51, I actually added half of them to my library which seemed interesting, so the list is pretty good in my opinion (full of adventure games, which are my favorite). Also, please feel free to share more free classic/indie games that might be missing from that list :)

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
The quality of the graphics (of their time of course) would mean these would be great to play on my 10" sensor screen :ROFLMAO:

FerrariVie

Super Star
The quality of the graphics (of their time of course) would mean these would be great to play on my 10" sensor screen :ROFLMAO:
It would be great if those games worked on a portable device like a phone or a steam deck. Regarding the latter, it might not be straight forward, but being Linux it should definitely be doable to run those old games on a DOS emulator or something :)

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
For the record, I have 32 of them. I'm quite impressed at the eclectic nature of those games. It's the absolute oldest and the newest games on the list that I don't have already!