Im waiting for my pc/RMA

DeenPro_YT

My specs below:

NZXT H511 MID-TOWER GAMING CASE (BLACK)
Intel® Core™ i9 Ten-Core Processor i9-10900K (3.7GHz) 20MB Cache
ASUS® ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING (LGA1200, USB 3.2, CrossFireX/SLI) - ARGB Ready
16GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3200MHz (2 x 8GB)
8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3070 - HDMI, DP
512GB PCS 2.5" SSD, SATA 6 Gb (520MB/R, 450MB/W)
2TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 256MB CACHE
Change to CORSAIR 750W TXm SERIES™ SEMI-MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET from CORSAIR 650W CV SERIES™ CV-650 POWER SUPPLY
1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Corsair H100x Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler
ARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Change to 10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT (Wi-Fi NOT INCLUDED) from
MIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
NO OPERATING SYSTEM REQUIRED
United Kingdom - English Language
FREE 30 Day Trial of Microsoft® Office® 365 (Operating System Required)
NO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
PCS Gaming Mouse Mat - XXL
3 x PCS 1.5M Zip Cable Tidy - Professional Cable Management
3 Year Gold Warranty (2 Year Collect & Return, 2 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour)
STANDARD INSURED DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (MON-FRI)
Standard Build - Approximately 12 to 14 working days

DeenPro_YT

Well, the beeping may simply have been related to the monitor and whether it was turned on before or after the PC as it is a quirk that pops up with ASUS motherboards fairly often. Cables can be connected again (may simply have fallen out in transit if not fully secure). Loose screws is a little concerning but, again, easily fixable.
The monitor wasn't plugged in to the gpu at first but even if we plugged a monitor in, the pc still made beeps so had to send back as it concerned us.

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The monitor wasn't plugged in to the gpu and the pc still made beeps so had to send back as it concerned us.
That would be normal if on an Asus board, it will give incorrect beep codes if it doesn't detect a monitor plugged in. Happens if the monitor isn't plugged in, or if the PC is turned on before the monitor is fully on (ie not in standby).

DeenPro_YT

That would be normal if on an Asus board, it will give incorrect beep codes if it doesn't detect a monitor plugged in. Happens if the monitor isn't plugged in, or if the PC is turned on before the monitor is fully on (ie not in standby).
The other reason it got returned is the ssd cables were not plugged in, it was cable managed so don't know if this was done by mistake or something and even if I took the zip ties off, the cables are too short to plug in, there are screws that are loose and came from the bottom and don't know much about computers.