How to remove protection history

carlos726811

Bright Spark
Hey all. Was wondering. Does anyone know how i can remove all the stuff in protection history. I have followed a few guides how to delete but they just wont delete.

Thanks.

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 75

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hey all. Was wondering. Does anyone know how i can remove all the stuff in protection history. I have followed a few guides how to delete but they just wont delete.

Thanks.
Why do you want them removed? It's for your benefit that it's tracked, otherwise kind of defeats the point?

Just want to be sure you realise what you're doing.

What steps have you tried so far?

carlos726811

Bright Spark
Ahh. I thought they would be safe to remove that was all. What i have done so far is
Windows C - Programme Data - Microsoft - Windows Defender - Scans - History. Last time i did that. It Deleted Everything.
But i wasn't sure if it would hurt with them stored like that. But if not. I will leave then :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ahh. I thought they would be safe to remove that was all. What i have done so far is
Windows C - Programme Data - Microsoft - Windows Defender - Scans - History. Last time i did that. It Deleted Everything.
But i wasn't sure if it would hurt with them stored like that. But if not. I will leave then :)
Why do you want to delete them?

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I'm with @SpyderTracks. These entries take up no appreciable space anywhere and they don't slow your system down at all. There is no need to delete them - if there were then Windows would contain an option to do so.

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
It might also be useful to say what process/folder/app access that has been blocked, as if it's for a game/app/website you use regularly, you may want to set up an exception so that these warnings are not created in the first place or not if it's something dodgy from a website (I had loads of them at one point when I used a specific game mod loader/manager).