How do you disable sign-in screen when waking computer up? Windows 11

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
What happens if you put that search in google?

Come on, we've asked you before to try to find things out yourself first.
I ask on here because you guys and girls are experienced. I'm more likely to get a good response here than searching on Google.

I've tried searching for it, but it isn't finding me anything that works

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So what search term are you putting in and what's it returning?

We need to teach you to help yourself, especially with something as basic as this, this is just returning a simple answer, it's not subjective in any way.

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
netplwiz is your friend...but I believe Microsoft have started hiding it behind a Registry entry.

I'm not going to offer direct help in editing the Registry, but there are plenty ofMicrosoft Forums post about it.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Used to love LMGTFY, any excuse :D

Below will actually tell you how to do it even if you don't want to have a password. If you already have a password you can skip to "Require Sign-in" and the jobs a good-un.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Didn't work on mine...hence the post above.

Ahhh...mine doesn't get put to sleep, it only gets switched on and off (usually days in-between)...so maybe that's why I needed a different workaround??

For yours, if you have a password...... I use the following:

Start - Run - Control UserPasswords2
Untick the need to login and type in your password.

Skips all password requirements locally but still keeps the network tight as a snare. I use it due to my PC being in the loft and remote streaming.

davhun

Gold Level Poster
I ask on here because you guys and girls are experienced. I'm more likely to get a good response here than searching on Google.

I turn back on and a little eye near the camera says 'looking for you', so I put my face closer to the screen and, 'hey presto', I am back in business.