Happy Rapture Day!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I'm aware they're AI, but how would you go about creating something like that?

I figure if AI is going to go all Skynet on us through machine learning, I might as well do my bit to contribute to their ability to learn by playing around with the tools!

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I'm aware they're AI, but how would you go about creating something like that?

I figure if AI is going to go all Skynet on us through machine learning, I might as well do my bit to contribute to their ability to learn by playing around with the tools!
Just went to the Adobe Firefly website and typed a prompt that I thought would produce the result I wanted.

First prompt was something like "Hulk dog smashing a tower", second prompt was "Green hulk terrier smashing a tower". Actual prompts are in the filename of the pictures.

Don't know if it is free to access, or just requires a free Adobe account, or if it requires a Creative Cloud subscription.

For example, I put in 'AccidentalDenz' and it came back with...
Firefly steampunk computer geek with exploding computer 93646.jpg

Last edited:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Just went to the Adobe Firefly website and typed a prompt that I thought would produce the result I wanted.

First prompt was something like "Hulk dog smashing a tower", second prompt was "Green hulk terrier smashing a tower".

Don't know if it is free to access, or just requires a free Adobe account, or if it requires a Creative Cloud subscription.
It just needs a free Adobe account which I've had for years. Will have MINUTES of fun with this until I get bored and forget all about it until some point in a few months and the process begins again

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
It just needs a free Adobe account which I've had for years. Will have MINUTES of fun with this until I get bored and forget all about it until some point in a few months and the process begins again
It's a time sink when you're trying to get the 'perfect' picture from your prompts...and it's not a patch on some of the others out there.

But even with the same prompt, you'll get different options each time...and you can set lots of parameters around style, colours, etc.