Happy Rapture Day!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So, according to some, today is the Rapture.

There's a solar eclipse in the US, and there's a link to this in the bible, they've decided it's definitely going to be the Rapture.

So make sure you dress appropriately, I think white robes are the normal attire, as we can see below, for the last one Nick Cage didn't change his suit and was left behind

left-behind-movie.jpg

I've got an important meeting around the time of the eclipse, so will probably have to miss it this time round.

Some appropriate music for the occasion:

Last edited:

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
So, according to some, today is the Rapture.

There's a solar eclipse in the US, and there's a link to this in the bible, they've decided it's definitely going to be the Rapture.

So make sure you dress appropriately, I think white robes are the normal attire, as we can see below, for the last one Nick Cage didn't change his suit and was left behind

View attachment 40704

I've got an important meeting around the time of the eclipse, so will probably have to miss it this time round.

Some appropriate music for the occasion:

all i got from the rapture was this lousy t shirt :rolleyes:

Elmo Rise | Know Your Meme

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The Chinese Room (the game's devs) know what they're doing with graphics. They're currently working on Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2. Hopefully there'll be some more news on that soon and so it'll be able to escape development hell!
Did they do the original Vampire game also? I haven't played it yet, but has got really good reviews

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Did they do the original Vampire game also? I haven't played it yet, but has got really good reviews
No, the original VtM: Bloodlines was done by Troika Games, an American company that struggled to finish the original. Activision (the publisher) wanted the game to release on the same day as Half Life 2 and so sales were not good and the company went under. If another few months had been put into finishing the original Bloodlines (and the HL2 sales had been able to drop a bit by the new release date), the game would have been in a much better state and would have sold a lot more copies.

The Chinese Room are a British dev team, and are the latest dev to be assigned to Bloodlines 2. It's also going through a very rough time of it!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So, is everyone still here, or have we all been sucked into an interdimensional void of nothingness?
Do ISP's not supply up to the heavenly abode? Surely they'd have fibre to the premises up there? Would have thought Virgin would have been the first in line with their sales pitch.

God is definitely on Twitter, I can vouch for that, so he's got connectivity.

Must say, the view out the window does look a little different from yesterday

Last edited: