Great Service!

After seeing a lot of negative reviews for the past few months, I must admit I was a little worried when ordering.

How wrong was I. Even with the shortages of GPUs, my computer was built and arrived within 13 working days! So pleased with the service as I was expecting at least a month for the build time. I know the staff don't use the forums, but I want to thank them for all their help!

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
After seeing a lot of negative reviews for the past few months, I must admit I was a little worried when ordering.

How wrong was I. Even with the shortages of GPUs, my computer was built and arrived within 13 working days! So pleased with the service as I was expecting at least a month for the build time. I know the staff don't use the forums, but I want to thank them for all their help!
Very happy to hear of the positive experience! Would also be great to see the PC in SHOW OF YOUR COMPUTER! if you're able to take a few snaps!

i_Ary

Gold Level Poster

Congratulations, glad you had a great experience with PCS! Would love to see that setup and specs!🙂

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Great idea! Will tomorrow after work :D
Might I suggest sending an email to [email protected] if you have the time, just saying how happy you were with the order. PCS have had it really tough over the last year and have faced far more than their fair share of negative feedback for things outside of their control. I'm sure positive feedback would be extremely gratefully received. I'm a huge believer in it, almost moreso than negative feedback, it's really important to let people know when they're appreciated, gives them drive to go on.

Really pleased you got it so quickly and are happy, that's great (y)

Might I suggest sending an email to [email protected] if you have the time, just saying how happy you were with the order. PCS have had it really tough over the last year and have faced far more than their fair share of negative feedback for things outside of their control. I'm sure positive feedback would be extremely gratefully received. I'm a huge believer in it, almost moreso than negative feedback, it's really important to let people know when they're appreciated, gives them drive to go on.

Least I could do! :) Good idea

NoddyPirate

Grand Master

I sent a similar message via the Tech Support thing on my account - using the other enquiry option or whatever it was - perhaps I should it via email it instead? I hate the thought of having added to their CS workload yet again!!! :eek:

The odd occasion where I have made a point of thanking a company for their service and standards, they have been surprised that anyone would take the time to do it - 99% of what they deal with is angry and upset customers. It would certainly make a nice change to pass some good will their way..... (y)

1614725549927.png

I sent a similar message via the Tech Support thing on my account - using the other enquiry option or whatever it was - perhaps I should it via email it instead? I hate the thought of having added to their CS workload yet again!!! :eek:

The odd occasion where I have made a point of thanking a company for their service and standards, they have been surprised that anyone would take the time to do it - 99% of what they deal with is angry and upset customers. It would certainly make a nice change to pass some good will their way..... (y)

View attachment 23079
I have worked in a call centre before when I was 15 one summer and I can tell you it was an awful experience, similar to being a customer assistant. It is very rare to get positive feedback haha!

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
I have worked in a call centre before when I was 15 one summer and I can tell you it was an awful experience, similar to being a customer assistant. It is very rare to get positive feedback haha!
Well you have served your penance for all eternity already!! I don't know how people do it in some of those places!

Congrats on your new build and enjoy!!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

View attachment 23079
I guarantee, they'll really appreciate that, that's great.

I've worked in customer services before too, and the few times you do get positive feedback, it really really carries you through and perks you up.

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
I guarantee, they'll really appreciate that, that's great.

I've worked in customer services before too, and the few times you do get positive feedback, it really really carries you through and perks you up.
Yes but then I am the guy who has already sent more messages to them than is necessary or fair:

Message 1: "Hello, could I ask a question? You see my problem is......."

Message 2: "Actually, I just found out the answer myself - please ignore Message 1"

Message 3: "Turns out my solution didn't work. Please refer back to Message 1 and ignore Message 2."

Message 4: "You know what? You're too busy for all this distraction. Please ignore Messages 1, 2 and 3. Retain Message 4 for your records."

....so when I send them Message 5 and they see it come in they will probably scream and shout and bang things and delete it without reading it - not realising I was just saying thanks....... :oops: :cry:

salg04086

Silver Level Poster
Being a Contact Centre Manager, I agree its always good to give feedback , I receive more complaints , then positive feedback, its great when a member of the team receives positive feedback and a customer has taken the trouble to send in good feedback. That's why I always ensure I practise what I preach and will always give feedback (positive or negative)

Stephen M

Author Level
Had upright freezer delivered, company told me it was doorstep delivery only. The two guys who dropped it off spotted my crutch and asked how far it had to be taken. They happily brought it in for me.

Obviously gave them a tip but in the letter to their company praising them I asked that the letter be read a second time when annual pay reviews were being considered. Doubt it worked but worth asking.