GPU support bracket

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hey everyone, do you use a GPU support bracket? If you do, are you happy with it? Any suggestions? I was thinking about getting one for my incoming build with the RX 6700 XT :)

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I've never used one to be honest, the GPU sag doesn't bother me all that much and it doesn't really hurt the motherboard. I can get why aesthetically you would want to help it

I'd be interested to hear peoples opinions on the bracket though

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I've never used one to be honest, the GPU sag doesn't bother me all that much and it doesn't really hurt the motherboard. I can get why aesthetically you would want to help it

I'd be interested to hear peoples opinions on the bracket though
Aesthetically I would like it cause I’d hate the eventual sag 😂

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Aesthetically I would like it cause I’d hate the eventual sag 😂
There have been some really good ones posted, let me see if I can find the threads, there was one in particular that had RGB and wasn't expensive off amazon and looked amazing.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
This is what I got: https://www.amazon.it/dp/B082SPJP5R/ref=twister_B08YDMY9WC?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I bought the one without RGB since my PC is already full of it 😂
I couldn't find it anyway.

You may find that the card comes with a bracket included, a lot of the higher end cards seem to, as an example:

That one looks pretty simple but effective, it's nice, clean design.

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I couldn't find it anyway.

You may find that the card comes with a bracket included, a lot of the higher end cards seem to, as an example:

That one looks pretty simple but effective, it's nice, clean design.
Yeah I saw some NVIDIA cards coming with the bracket. It's not a big loss anyway 11 euro for the bracket I purchased. If my PC will come with it, fine, otherwise it means I'll have one waiting to be installed

ColEyt

Gold Level Poster
Can you send a picture?
Sorry couldnt get a picture without dismantling the pc, its just too dark down there.

However to give you an idea it looks similar to this. Nothing special, but does the job simple enough.

No logo on mine just plain black steel, supporting a 6700xt

antisag bracket.jpg