Games crashing

steveuk87

Super Star
ah fair do's not hard of it before just thought it was one of those run me and pay or else programs!!

Steve

Simo

Bronze Level Poster
From 1st post after my computer arrived I mentioned that the front fan led was not working.
I've opened up the case to remove the memory sticks for collection and thought I'd have a peek to see why the led was not working. I noticed a plug from the fan ws not connected and assume the wire coming from the top of pc (where the led switch is) is the plug I plug in to the fan to get the led on?

poor quality pic

led.jpg

If this is correct I assume its ok to plug in. Will do it after the new memory arrives.

Simo

Bronze Level Poster
Recieved the new memory yesterday, I'm full of cold atm but I placed them in the comp and had a quick bash at single play bfbc2 with no problems.
I installed mafia 2 (forgot to back up the saved games when I reinstalled win 7) and downloaded the mafia dlc before and gave that a little run with no problems, also seemed to run smoother.
I'll give it a good run through games tomorrow but up to now (touch wood) all seems fine.
Also connected up the front fan led :)

Sweeney47

Add me too! Sweeney47 (*shocker*)

Busy with work + kind of learning a new web design thing so dont have a huge amount of gaming time but might catch you once in a while.