Frostflow 100 V2

decaro

Enthusiast
The cpu cooler I chose (Frostflow 100 V2) is no longer on the configurator, does anyone know why? and does this mean I will have to amend my order?

decaro

Enthusiast
Ah, right. just edited my original message.
Lol, I'm just hoping i dont have to change the cooler because this would be the 5th change ive had to make and the budget I put aside for the system has run dry and I really dont want to have to spend any more money if i dont absolutely have to

decaro

Enthusiast
Stock is allocated as a first part of the order process. You only need to change a component if PCS have contacted you to let you know it's not available due to supplier issues.
Ok thank you, just wanted to make sure because I wasn't told when the CPU I chose went out of stock and only found out I have to change it after contacting first.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Ok thank you, just wanted to make sure because I wasn't told when the CPU I chose went out of stock and only found out I have to change it after contacting first.
One reason for the lack of notice might be because you're some way back in the queue and they expected a delivery before yours got into building?