ASUS TUF Gaming B550-Plus
32GB (4x8) Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 3200MHz
AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT
Corsair Elite Capellix H115I
PCS 256GB M.2
1TB Samsung 870 QVO SSD SATA
1TB Seagate Barracuda
Corsair TXm 750W
1 extra black fan for rear exhaust (soon to be replaced with a Corsair RGB SP 120 Elite)
unnamed (1).jpg

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Good platform to upgrade later if you wished aswell loving the capellix cooler its a beast and surprisingly quite !
It makes no noise at all. Very very quiet indeed. Loving all I have in my machine. Now up to mounting the GPU support bracket later today and in the next days the Corsair RGB SP 120 Elite fan to replace the standard black one 😂

Im not a fan of rgb but do find it handy to have one of the fans set to cooling profile so I can visibly see what temps are like never seen it hit red yet !

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It makes no noise at all. Very very quiet indeed. Loving all I have in my machine. Now up to mounting the GPU support bracket later today and in the next days the Corsair RGB SP 120 Elite fan to replace the standard black one 😂
Have you had the pleasure of peeling off the plastic off the case yet? That’s the best bit, throwaway the PC after that!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Make a note guys... for the next secret santa all you have to get the mod's is some cheap perspex cut offs with the film still on...
When Mrs C and I moved into our place it was completely unfurnished, so I had to buy everything... including a fridge freezer, a washing machine and an oven. All three of those items came with protective film on and they arrived on the same lorry. That was a good day.