Fancy desktop PSC backgrounds?

Rob D 88

Bronze Level Poster
I have a grey PCS desktop background. Is there anywhere I can download different ones?

I have seen other PC's with better ones.

Robert

Gavras

Master Poster
Microsoft store - Themes and Backgrounds.

here you go fill your Christmas Stockings.

Last edited:

Rakk

The Awesome
You can use any image as a desktop background/wallpaper, Windows has some choices of its own - if you go to settings/personalisation/background you can set the background there.

Gavras

Master Poster
Be very aware NOT to use any backgrounds from background downloads outside of Microsoft Store.

A huge number are just malware outlets, it’s like throwing a knife in the air and catching it.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
If you don't like anything you see in microsoft store getout with a camera and take your own, on one of my previos pc's i had a load of sunset/sunrise photos that used to autocycle

scarpa1

Enthusiast
Be very aware NOT to use any backgrounds from background downloads outside of Microsoft Store.

A huge number are just malware outlets, it’s like throwing a knife in the air and catching it.
I take it Wallpaper engine through steam is OK?

Last edited:

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Yes.

Everyone telling me to update a wallpaper. Come on surely everyone who owns a PC can do that!

I want PCS ones!
No worries there are several, I just have to remember where they are! No doubt someone will beat me to it...

Gavras

Master Poster
Yes.

Everyone telling me to update a wallpaper. Come on surely everyone who owns a PC can do that!

I want PCS ones!
Well everyone assumed from your rather basic post, that you were one of those that could not.

Remember all sorts of levels will post on here, next time you post try using some intelligence and think about that fact.

Be explicit in what you want.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Well everyone assumed from your rather basic post, that you were one of those that could not.

Remember all sorts of levels will post on here, next time you post try using some intelligence and think about that fact.

Be explicit in what you want.
That’s a bit harsh...