Fallout - New Vegas - Preordered

Meds

This a full game then, not just an "addon"? I couldn't be bothered clicking the link to find out for myself :p

Sweeney47

black isle? my word there is hope!

I wasnt really too keen judging by the few screenies ive seen, looked very console'ised' so impression was "not another one" however now I know its black isle I wont abandon it completely...

Xavien

Enthusiast
Yeap really looking forward to the new fallout :) loved fallout 3 and it was my all time fav game until mass effect series topped it. Just for those of you who havent heard, interplay are suppose to be bringing out fallout online. Obviously bethesda wasnt to pleased considering they bought the rights to the fallout universe and started a law suit against them, after some months they dropped it and interplay started a counter law suit against bethesda. Its all go in the gaming industry :)

greybing

this game looks like more of the same,which is fine by me because fallout 3 is a great game....i am counting the days till release

Gorman

Author Level
I will pre order, the involvement of the Interplay/ Black Isle guys has swung it for me.

Im hoping it will have a lot more depth, be darker and a lot funnier than FO3, more in line with the originals.

LDUK

Master Poster
Ahh. I've had my fun with fallout. On the PS3. I'd have to start all over on the PC and I kinda think the time has passed for this awesome game. Fallout 4 anyone?

Gorman

Author Level
Fallout 4 with Fallout 1 gameplay is what i want. Not going to happen though.

fallout.jpg

Xavien

Enthusiast
I liked the old fallouts but for me they are out dated now a sandbox fps version suits my needs. Fallout 3 was just awesome and im really looking forward to chewing up my free time on the next one :) Never know it might even replace mass effect series as my fav game