Dual Motherboard Case??

Buzz

Master
Does anyone know of any decent, reasonably priced dual MB cases other then the U2-UFO Duality's.

Cheers.

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
Why would you want a dual motherboard case? if you want 2 CPU's you could just get an EVGA Classified motherboard.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
2 motherboard cases must be extremely wide (because they may need to host 2 large heatsinks and graphics cards)

Buzz

Master
Yes I know they are big. Thats fine. And it will be used to host old parts to make a server. I want to try my hand at building a Cluster and most dual cpu motherboards are very expensive and if using 2 different computers networked together or what ever then you dont get full use of the components. Iv already done lots of the research and already have most of it ready to go but making my own case will take far more extra time then im willing to put in but also not willing to spend 400 odd quid on one.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Yes I know they are big. Thats fine. And it will be used to host old parts to make a server. I want to try my hand at building a Cluster and most dual cpu motherboards are very expensive and if using 2 different computers networked together or what ever then you dont get full use of the components. Iv already done lots of the research and already have most of it ready to go but making my own case will take far more extra time then im willing to put in but also not willing to spend 400 odd quid on one.

Just get two cheap single mobo cases and stick um next to each other? especially as ur just playin around with it at moment.

Buzz

Master
Just get two cheap single mobo cases and stick um next to each other? especially as ur just playin around with it at moment.

Yeh my first one was that. Looks a state and I had to slice a bit off them and ended up slicing my thumb open lol. Well most accidents happen in the home, what can I say...

There are lots of semi good methods for doing it, but as I said, I was interested in finding some pre made cheap ones. If there are in fact any.

Appreciate the reply