Drafts disappearing?

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Has anyone else experienced lengthy draft replies disappearing...even when clicking 'save draft' before leaving the page?

Just spent an hour typing a reply, but it kept coming up with the 'Oops - something went wrong' (or similar) message when I went to submit it. So I clicked 'save draft' and reloaded the page.

Went back in and the whole thing has disappeared :mad:

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Has anyone else experienced lengthy draft replies disappearing...even when clicking 'save draft' before leaving the page?

Just spent an hour typing a reply, but it kept coming up with the 'Oops - something went wrong' (or similar) message when I went to submit it. So I clicked 'save draft' and reloaded the page.

When you click Save Draft it'll open a box to put in you email address and it'll email you a link to the draft

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

Also, when it gives the error oops something went wrong, it's usually down to some kind of formatting, either a smillie or coloured text usually

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
When you click Save Draft it'll open a box to put in you email address and it'll email you a link to the draft
It's never done that for me in the past...it normally just saves my draft replies at the bottom of the thread...like so (I've been in and out of this page a few times and it's still here).

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I should have taken my own advice (from another forum) and kept longer replies in MS-Word, ready to cut & paste over ;)

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Oh my bad, I thought you meant draft quotes on the actual system configurator not forum posts.