Do PCS upgrade/update broken pcs?

nemo26

I have a prebuilt PC that I bought 4 years ago from them but it's out of warranty and keeps crashing. Would they be able to fix it and update outdated parts?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I have a prebuilt PC that I bought 4 years ago from them but it's out of warranty and keeps crashing. Would they be able to fix it and update outdated parts?
9 times out of 10, crashes are just a software issue that you can repair yourself, depends on the BSOD code.

But if you want to upgrade components then they could do both at the same time, obviously for a charge.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Following on from @SpyderTracks comment These Might be of interest

nemo26

Following on from @SpyderTracks comment These Might be of interest

thanks I'll have a look

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
thanks I'll have a look
Just a point of confusion, just because your warranty runs out doesn’t mean you’re not still eligible for support or the upgrade service from PCS, just means the cost is no longer covered by the warranty.

So you’re still entitled to all the same service for the lifetime of the pc.

And also, don’t assume costs will be significant, it’s always worth getting a quotation, and I think a lot of the time, especially with PCs rather than laptops (where motherboard, gpu and power supply are one component) people are pleasantly surprised.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Just a point of confusion, just because your warranty runs out doesn’t mean you’re not still eligible for support or the upgrade service from PCS, just means the cost is no longer covered by the warranty.
And also worth checking manufacturers warranty for things such as drives and psu's with the manufacturer directly

nemo26

So you’re still entitled to all the same service for the lifetime of the pc.

And also, don’t assume costs will be significant, it’s always worth getting a quotation, and I think a lot of the time, especially with PCs rather than laptops (where motherboard, gpu and power supply are one component) people are pleasantly surprised.
thanks