Defiance 3 keyboard backlight colour picker no longer working?

rav007

Enthusiast
Everything else works in FlexiKeys but whenever I scroll to the colour picker it crashes immediately... "combokeys has stopped working". It has a problem signature 09: System.ArgumentOutOfRange. This has only been happening since 10/01/2017 and I noticed that my system did a "Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for X64-based Systems (KB3213986)". I can't remember the last time I used it but it wasn't long ago. Definitely since the windows update previous to this one.

Any ideas? Anyone else having this issue?

rav007

Enthusiast
I did check, but now this is resolved and the solution was strange too! If I have an external monitor plugged in and flexikeys is open on it, the colour wheel doesnt work, but everything else works fine. Move it back onto the laptop monitor and no problems at all! So strange

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I did check, but now this is resolved and the solution was strange too! If I have an external monitor plugged in and flexikeys is open on it, the colour wheel doesnt work, but everything else works fine. Move it back onto the laptop monitor and no problems at all! So strange

Well spotted, and thanks for posting back, will help others, and those of the regulars that read it will absorb it too.