Corsair iCUE

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hey guys, I'm having trouble with custom iCUE profiles. I downloaded a custom profile from Corsair website, imported the profile in iCUE but nothing happened.

Any help? Thank you

D

Deleted member 17413

Ok, so walk me through what youve done...
Profile downloaded from Corsair, did you save it, open it?
You've imported it into iCue?

You should see the profile instantly change....

Last edited by a moderator:

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Ok, so walk me through what youve done...
Profile downloaded from Corsair, did you save it, open it?
You've imported it into iCue?

You should see the profile instantly change....
I downloaded it from Corsair, it's on my desktop. Didn't open it like "double click".

Opened iCUE, clicked on "Default", clicked on "+" icon right under "system profiles", gave a name to the profile and saved. After that I went on new profile created, clicked the 3 dots next to it and did "import profile". Selected the downloaded profile and clicked "import"

D

Deleted member 17413

You shouldnt need to open a default profile.
Bring iCue to the foreground, click the little down arrow next to the profile you are on atm, theres a + sign then on the right two arrows,
click the little two arrow think and then a popup box should come up,
on the left import/export, on right (under import) should be a "profile for import" and a + sign, click that,
find the profile file and hit open...it should automatically load the profile as the active one.

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
You shouldnt need to open a default profile.
Bring iCue to the foreground, click the little down arrow next to the profile you are on atm, theres a + sign then on the right two arrows,
click the little two arrow think and then a popup box should come up,
on the left import/export, on right (under import) should be a "profile for import" and a + sign, click that,
find the profile file and hit open...it should automatically load the profile as the active one.
Cattura.PNG
Cattura2.PNG

This is what I have

D

Deleted member 17413

click the "imported profile" ... does it change?
I think we are doing the same thing just slightly differently (you dont need to create a default or use the three dots, see the little sideways arrows just above? thats what I used)

I think the way I did it automatically loads it, with yours, it adds it but leaves it on its current profile.

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
click the "imported profile" ... does it change?
I think we are doing the same thing just slightly differently (you dont need to create a default or use the three dots, see the little sideways arrows just above? thats what I used)

I think the way I did it automatically loads it, with yours, it adds it but leaves it on its current profile.
No it doesn't unfortunately when I click imported profile

D

Deleted member 17413

Ok, can you go through and check that the firmware is uptodate on attached devices?
Go to settings, update, and then check for updates against each device.

D

Deleted member 17413

iCue profiles from Corsair here (edit, wont let me attach it)

Once you have checked you have no firmware updates or iCue itself, try downloading the profile you want to your computer and then follow what I did, see if that makes a difference

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
This is a profile I downloads, I know it works.
You can find it yourself direct from Corsair here

Once you have checked you have no firmware updates or iCue itself, try downloading that to your computer and then follow what I did, see if that makes a difference
I downloaded my profile exactly from there, I downloaded the "Far Cry 5"

D

Deleted member 17413

If thats not working, then I would suggest trying a different profile to download, as it could be the profile itself thats not having it/incompatible.

Although i've just tried it and it works on mine... so possibly check your windows updates are all up to date, if not, try removing icue and then reinstalling fresh...just in case...

The farcry profile was named LG_FarCry5.cueprofile and i didnt change this, when i imported it to icue it then named the profile Far Cry, which it hasnt seemed to do on yours (named it imported profile...unless you did that?) Could be a clue but not sure.

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
If thats not working, then I would suggest trying a different profile to download, as it could be the profile itself thats not having it/incompatible.

Although i've just tried it and it works on mine... so possibly check your windows updates are all up to date, if not, try removing icue and then reinstalling fresh...just in case...

The farcry profile was named LG_FarCry5.cueprofile and i didnt change this, when i imported it to icue it then named the profile Far Cry, which it hasnt seemed to do on yours (named it imported profile...unless you did that?) Could be a clue but not sure.
I named it myself. Also tried leaving it default name. Once I did all steps above, the color doesn’t change of the rgb

D

Deleted member 17413

Well, you're definitely doing it correctly, and ive tested the above myself so I know it should work... so i'm confused.
@SpyderTracks help!

D

Deleted member 17413

Is it the same no matter what profile you try to import?
Oh... brainwave... kill the themes stuff!
Pic below... so on your homepage in iCue... the devices showing on the right, do you have little coloured circles in the bottom left of each box?
F6GWlt9.jpg