Coolermaster Storm Enforcer

FacetiousPizza

Silver Level Poster
cm-storm-enforcer-case.jpg

It's not out until April, but it would be great if this case was in your line-up of cases. Lets face it, it looks absolutely amazing!

Pete

Bright Spark
I agree with FacetiousPizza, if you're between 10 and 18 years old this is amazing.
Sadly i'm not and i've seen enough of the inside of computers that i don't want a window into one, even if it does have flashy lights.
Yes i'm grumpy and i have man-flu, deal with it.

also, what's going on with the back of the pc, it might be a reflection but with the curved table it looks like you can see through the back panel.

Gorman

Author Level
also, what's going on with the back of the pc, it might be a reflection but with the curved table it looks like you can see through the back panel.

PSU hole?

aye this one is also not for me. great as a box but i cant see you being able to mod much

bg92

Expert
I agree with FacetiousPizza, if you're between 10 and 18 years old this is amazing.

I'm 18 a I don't find this case amazing,
btw stereotyping is something you shouldn't do at all, even if it is only assuming that people at certain age will like that case

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
We seem to have gone from Age...ism to Species...ism in less than a page!

OT: Dont dislike the case, but wouldnt exactly make me go WOW :D

DED

pengipete

Rising Star
I can't decide if I like it or not.

It seems to be an odd mixture - it looks chunky and plasticky at the same time and the clear side-panel seems out of place with the armour-plated lumpiness of the front. It's bizzarrely plain and flashy at the same time. I like the all-black interior and the lateral drive-bays but the rest of it looks cramped to me - that graphics card seems to be overhanging those bays. The real downer for me though is the door over the optical drives - can't stand them.

I can see it selling in droves and it is a CoolerMaster case so you know it'll be well made but but I have to agree with Pete and go one further - it's going to appeal primarily to younger males.

Pete

Bright Spark
I'm 18 a I don't find this case amazing,
btw stereotyping is something you shouldn't do at all, even if it is only assuming that people at certain age will like that case

sorry i take that back, if you're between 9 and 17 you'll like it. now that's fact, well for the moment anyway, i reserve the right to change my mind.