Computer came with shattered glass and had black screen when I tried to Turn it ON

Resiii

Hi everyone reading this. I have ordered computer worth £2.2k and got it within 4 days to my house. I was so happy when it arrived until I unpackaged it and saw shattered side panel just for reference I will give you picture of the PC I received. I was very sad to what I saw, shattered side panel and damaged case which made me think it was definitely dropped during shipping. Packaging was done very poorly, I expected good safety packaging for an item which costed over £2.2k. After removing shattered glass from the box I decided to test if PC is fine when connecting everything and powering ON my PC I was very angry that every rgb light was on but nothing on my monitor. Monitor and DisplayPort ( DP ) was fine as I have tested it with my old PC. Eventually I couldn't even get picture on monitor from PC which is a sign of Graphic Card damage due to package being dropped which made steel like case bend in some places. I also have silver warranty which I bought when building that PC and I don't know what exactly it gives me.

How long will it take to fix this when I send them my PC back? I got it just today and sending it back tommorow

It came damaged and in very poor packaging should I send them back in original packaging as they say they are not responsible if parts get damaged. Even though PC don't even give any picture to monitor already

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
How long will it take to fix this when I send them my PC back? I got it just today and sending it back tommorow
It's not something we could answer, none of us work for PCS and depends what the queues are currently like.

Best to give PCS a call.

Resiii

I have but I am just scared that I packaged it exactly like it came and during the shipping back to PCS it will damage even more components for example. But it already came damaged to the state that It wouldnt even give any picture to monitor

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I have but I am just scared that I packaged it exactly like it came and during the shipping back to PCS it will damage even more components for example. But it already came damaged to the state that It wouldnt even give any picture to monitor
So long as it's packaged correctly, it doesn't matter what damage happens, that's down to the courier, nothing to do with you.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
So long as it's packaged correctly, it doesn't matter what damage happens, that's down to the courier, nothing to do with you.
And the courier answers to PCS, so just pack it in the original box and tape it up nicely ready for it to be picked up

Resiii

Also guys I received an email that I need to put my name, adress on the box too? I have cut out Sending adress from PCS welcome book and wrote my RMA number and taped it to the box so do I need to put my Name and adress even though it's being collected from dpd?

Resiii

Screenshot_20220909_004037.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Also guys I received an email that I need to put my name, adress on the box too? I have cut out Sending adress from PCS welcome book and wrote my RMA number and taped it to the box so do I need to put my Name and adress even though it's being collected from dpd?
Yes, follow all instructions. Do your part and your covered fully. Don't cut any corners, that's where problems arise.

Resiii

Also I am scarred that after drop some components might damage later on and PCS will put those components back into new build and send me it back? There was so many cases where people started to have problems with their hardware later on and not straight away because drop damage can take some time to cause problems straight away ...

leea123

Enthusiast
Is this fine?
that all good, look at it this way when it gets picked up dpd put a sticker on it , which contains all the info anyway when scanned. When i sent mine back for the second time, i only had the RMA number on the box, was still all good. It will get there :)