Checking Media Presence, No Media Found

Madoink

Attachments

• IMG_20240303_164204958~3.jpg
    IMG_20240303_164204958~3.jpg
    952.3 KB · Views: 28

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Do I delete all partitions in drive 1? Some are greyed out and I can't delete them.

How long will do you think you will be online for UK time?
Delete all partitions on the OS drive whichever drive that's labelled as on your system, only you know.

Madoink

I am trying to install it on the bottom on, I deleted it, then tried to install it again but the error showed up and I refreshed and now it's showing this

Attachments

• IMG_20240303_204940398~3.jpg
    IMG_20240303_204940398~3.jpg
    922.3 KB · Views: 21

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I am trying to install it on the bottom on, I deleted it, then tried to install it again but the error showed up and I refreshed and now it's showing this
So that's what it's showing after you deleted all partitions? Or you're just trying to install to the existing windows partition that was already there?

Madoink

So that's what it's showing after you deleted all partitions? Or you're just trying to install to the existing windows partition that was already there?
I deleted all the partitions except the grey out ones(said would delete all the data on there) when I refreshed it showed all the ones in the picture

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I deleted all the partitions except the grey out ones(said would delete all the data on there) when I refreshed it showed all the ones in the picture
You have to delete all the partitions on the OS drive before you can install. It will delete all data, that's the point of a clean install.

But none of your data will be on the OS drive, should all be on your secondary HDD, so you shouldn't lose anything.

Madoink

You have to delete all the partitions on the OS drive before you can install. It will delete all data, that's the point of a clean install.

But none of your data will be on the OS drive, should all be on your secondary HDD, so you shouldn't lose anything.
It's not letting me delete the greyed out one, is there anything I can do?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It's not letting me delete the greyed out one, is there anything I can do?
Just to be sure when you went into windows installer, did you select custom install?

When you say the greyed out one which one do you mean as none of them appear to be greyed out in your screenshot?

Madoink

Just to be sure when you went into windows installer, did you select custom install?

When you say the greyed out one which one do you mean as none of them appear to be greyed out in your screenshot?
Yes I did select custom install, when I click on other partitions the delete button is greyed out

Specifically
Drive 0 partition 1
drive 1 partition 1 system
Drive 1 partition 2
Drive 1 partition 3 recovery

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yes I did select custom install, when I click on other partitions the delete button is greyed out

Specifically
Drive 0 partition 1
drive 1 partition 1 system
Drive 1 partition 2
Drive 1 partition 3 recovery
It’s only the drive 1 partitions, drive 0 is your data drive.

If there’s no option to delete them then it does suggest an issue with the drive and that it’s write locked. Very unusual on a Samsung drive.