Case Question

TomBcfc

Bronze Level Poster
Hi, I've been wondering if there is a way to take the front of my case off because on the front is a 200mm intake fan which is obviously attracting some dust and is sticking to the grill in front of the fan. Can I just hoover it out or is there a way to take the front off and clean it that way?

My Case:

COOLERMASTER CM STORM ENFORCER £79

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
Should be possible to get access,have a look at the case manual,it's usually supplied with the computer.

Corfate

Author Level
Agree with Vanthus, check the manual.

Typically, you just put your fingers under the front on the bezel and you may be able to feel a cut out to put your fingers in. Usually just a case of pulling (pardon the pun)

Sleinous

Author Level
Yep, same with the HAF series, a firm pull and the front part should come off allowing for easier access.

TomBcfc

Bronze Level Poster
Would just hoovering the dust out of the front be ok? Because im not too confident with messing about with my case tbh lol

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Would just hoovering the dust out of the front be ok? Because im not too confident with messing about with my case tbh lol

I got the same problem and the best way to get rid of the dust is to take the front out and just clean it.

Corfate

Author Level
Hoovering the outside of the case wil be fine, just don't do the inside :p

As Keynes says, best way to give it a thorough clean is to dismantle it.

I need to do mine sometime, i'm just too lazy