Can't press S + D + Q at the same time?

SemoB

I thought this was supposed to be a gaming laptop? Am I missing something here? I've got a Defiance II 15.6" laptop. Thanks for the help.

EDIT: I've been doing some tests and it seems that this isn't just those three keys, but actually the wiring of the keyboard as a whole is pretty cheap. My £6 ADVENT keyboard has better wiring than this junk. How on earth do you guys sell GAMING laptops with keyboards having the limits of a netbook?!

Last edited:

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
This is not an official support channel for PCS, we're all just enthusiastic users. PCS staff do visit here but rarely. I would suggest you call PCS first thing on Monday and speak to them directly about your issues.

steaky360

Although I second Ubuysa's suggestion of giving PCS a call (they are open today 0333 011 7000) if you would like some advice on the forums it would be better if you could give us as much detail about the problems you've faced as possible. I understand your title explains you cant press the S,D & Q buttons simultaneously but it doesn't detail what you were using to determine this. Does the laptop beep (in error for example) when you try, or does the function you were trying to use simply not work... or is it something else entirely.

The more info you can provide the better help we can be!

thisisevilevil

Enthusiast
Most laptop keyboards are what you call 2KRO (2 key roll over). If you for some reason need more than a 2KRO keyboard, get a separate mechanical keyboard.

Mechanical keyboards integrated in laptops is otherwise extremely pricy, and it's only in the past year you have been able to buy them in select laptop models (Clevo doesn't make them yet, AFAIK).

Last edited: