Brand? - 24GB AMD RADEON™ RX 7900 XTX

Robbie

Gold Level Poster
Sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't find infomation anywhere. What brand is the 24GB AMD RADEON™ RX 7900 XTX cards?

I know of Nvida you can choose between 3rd party and reference cards, don't see the options for AMD though.

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't find infomation anywhere. What brand is the 24GB AMD RADEON™ RX 7900 XTX cards?

I know of Nvida you can choose between 3rd party and reference cards, don't see the options for AMD though.
PCS doesn't stock reference ("founders' edition" for Nvidia) cards for either brand. They will all be AIB boards.

Robbie

Gold Level Poster
Ah okay, no way for us to know which? I guess I'll have to buy seperately then add after the rest is built

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
If you select the standard AMD it's a pot luck of whatever model they have in stock, same with nVidia. They have a specified set of Asus cards for nVidia, but no specification for AMD cards.

As @sck451 says, they don't stock founders edition or AMD reference models.

Yes, if you want a particular card it's best to order your own and fit yourself.

Robbie

Gold Level Poster
Got it. thanks :)

Yeah i mis spoke by saying reference cards.. thanks for the clarification though

Robbie

Gold Level Poster
So, I've been looking at the AIB boards all day for AMD, not really sure which to go for.. Is there any concensus on preffered manufacturer for AMD with you guys? or you just go by specs or looks? I'm very tempted by the PowerColor (although the spelling of colour is annoying me..!) Hellhound, the blue looks really nice and I like the faceplate. But it seems to be on the budget side of the XTX cards, not sure if teh slight slow boost clock speeds makes a real difference or if I'm being picky...