Boot Priority - Clevo's Insyde BIOS

FerrariVie

Super Star
Does anyone know how to change boot priority on Clevo's Insyde BIOS?

I've searched around the forum and the closest I got to an answer was a question from @ubuysa one year ago, that was left unanswered:

I have windows on the M.2 drive and now linux on the 2.5", so they're 2 different drives and I can boot into one or another using the boot menu (F7). However, if I don't press F7 it will go straight to linux every time and I assume it's because this was the last one to get installed (or maybe the 2.5" has priority over the others by default?).

Btw, I decided to not use GRUB (or any other boot manager) as I've had issues with it in the past. So I just wanted to know if anyone can confirm if those BIOSes cannot change the boot priority, or maybe I'm missing something here?

Thanks!

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I know for certain that I can change boot priority on my Octane, I did it the other day to install Windows.

It was the last menu available on the BIOS that I was in. I cannot recall exactly what it was, but it should certainly be an option in the setup to select a particular drive.

FerrariVie

Super Star
My menus are exactly the same as @moosEh posted on the linked thread (first post), so I'm going to add them here again to give you an idea of what I'm talking about:

O7b44h8.jpg

3T4fHPx.jpg

Evnyolu.jpeg

Don't seem to find where to change the priority.

Stephen M

Author Level
Looks like my Nova, click on the area above the one squared off in first picture, Boot Manager. Should be a list of drives there.

FerrariVie

Super Star
This is what EFI looks like... I can only seem to disable or enable each drive, but couldn't find a way to change the order?

PXL_20210204_180630919.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
omg, that's it! I've tried left/right arrows, enter, clicking, dragging.... nothing worked and they'd only deactivate the drives. Never thought that "change values" (F5/F6) would be actually to change the priority.

Thanks for your help, guys!
No worries, glad it's sorted :)