Bitfenix Raider

Croazil

I checked its review but it lacks the option to mount dual radiators which is quiet annoying and the three fans included are all 120mm when front and top has option to install 200mm and also the top cannot mount any other fans or radiators apart from 200mm fans.

This review may change most peoples mind. It shows the good and bad points about this case and yes THIS REVIEW IS BETTER THEN OF LINUSTECHTIPS.
[video=youtube;9xBbAAy6uUE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xBbAAy6uUE[/video]

Xoil

No need to shout... and not all cases need RAD fittings, if you had a positive airflow in the case cooling via cpu fan heatsink would be more than fine.

Croazil

Sorry but lol I just used the caps for a better focus on the point :)
However note that it only weighs 19 pounds and the side panels are also not that stiff because of a low quality materials being used or not enough of it this could results dents on your side panels if you were to accidently bump it or it falls off while you try to move it around.
About rad fitting I am aiming it more towards overclocking enthusiasts for whom a liquid cooler for the processor is a must have.
I was impressed about this chasis too until l saw its review done by hardwarecanucks.
For me personally I prefer a sturdy chasis with at least option to install dual rad for a very well overclocked CPU cooling :)