Behold - The Nemesis - has finally arrived!

Fear

Prolific Poster
Hope you find one soon Fear otherwise your pc could up the Dust cave it can be :p

It already is starting to hence why i have been asking support for it but thanks to samx300 i now has photo evidence :D

samx300

Enthusiast
It already is starting to hence why i have been asking support for it but thanks to samx300 i now has photo evidence :D

lol, I didn't realise that a dust filter is so important..lucky I received one! Do you also have a HAF-X, and if so, why didn't you get one? Maybe because of a different batch of HAF-X's that PCS received..?

Fear

Prolific Poster
lol, I didn't realise that a dust filter is so important..lucky I received one! Do you also have a HAF-X, and if so, why didn't you get one? Maybe because of a different batch of HAF-X's that PCS received..?

I had the titan fenrir CPU cooler so the side fan was left off as they said the side fan would not fit with it anyway i asked them to send out the fan as it should fit, maybe not with the shroud but that was not sent and i am not really bothered about that anyway but the dust filter i am bothered about as i can't buy 1 anywhere so i am a little annoyed about and sorry for hijacking your thread ;)

Fear

Prolific Poster
Nice video mate looks really good with the 2 red led fans on top and that digital fan controler reminds me of my old kenwood stereo i used to have in my old car.

samx300

Enthusiast
where did you buy your fan controller? it looks really good :D

I did look through quite a few fan controllers, both from NZXT and Aerocool. NZXT fit the bill well and was perfect for me. Nothing extravagant, took only 1 x 5.25" slot and offered Value for Money :) It cost me £32 from eBay with postage.

Teaz

Godlike
nice build, would of been more nice if we could looked deeper inside :p

Might have to start uploading soon myself lol

omario

hey did you put the blue LED fan in yourself? i would love to get the HAF-x but the red LED fans just dont do it for me unless it can come with blue ones:(

sanj

hey did you put the blue LED fan in yourself? i would love to get the HAF-x but the red LED fans just dont do it for me unless it can come with blue ones:(

The case come's standard with red led case fan's,the original poster had supplied them and had them fitted by PCS.

F3AR

Just wondering,
did you record with your 500D, and if so, how so?
i might just do an unboxing with mine (well it's my dads, but still)

xD

F3AR

Just wondering,

xD

So i made a mistake, lol. i actually have a 5D and a 20D, which are still camera's.

gonna have to use my phone, luckily, it's camera is amazing lol!

samx300

Enthusiast

Hi omario, as sanj explained, the HAF-X originally only comes with one front 230mm Red LED fan. It also comes with 2 x 200mm Non-LED fans, one for the side panel, and one for the top panel.
I had the stock Non-LED fans (side and top) removed and supplied PCS with 3 x 200mm CoolerMaster Megaflow (these are the transparent ones if you look at the picures I posted) fans (1 for side and 2 for top) . I was careful in selecting the LED colours so it seemed all the intake fans are Blue and all the exhaust fans are Red :)

Cheers

samx300

Enthusiast
Just wondering,

xD

Hey F3AR, yes, I did record the video using my EOS 500D :D Just go to the Movie Mode at the end of the mode dial, and turn off the audio (if you plan to overlay a music track yourself).

Cheers

samx300

Enthusiast
I am planning to get 2 x Akasa AK-FN058 120mm Apache Military Standard Case Fans (in a push/pull) config to replace the stock and noisy fan on my CoolIT ECO ALC :) Any thoughts from any of you?

F3AR

I am planning to get 2 x Akasa AK-FN058 120mm Apache Military Standard Case Fans (in a push/pull) config to replace the stock and noisy fan on my CoolIT ECO ALC :) Any thoughts from any of you?
You Forgot the Cold Cathodes. :p
And is the CoolIT ECO noisy :O
Seems like i have to spend more cash again lol.
My amazon Shopping Cart is Around £80 and i haven't even added the 5.1 speakers i want, and another 24" monitor :(
lol.