Battlefield 1 Beta

mishra

Rising Star
Holy smokes Battlefield delivers yet again. I've played few hours last night and man I enjoyed it. Can't wait the game now....

edit: However, my rig is so badly needing an upgrade it's untrue... Hurry up AMD with ZEN, so I can either get it or (in case of flop) will get 2nd hand Intel.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Running like turd on my second PC. I really need an upgrade too! Actually my FX 6300 which seems to be the bottleneck, same with Overwatch. Waiting for Kaby and Zen before I upgrade my CPU, mobo and RAM. Zen looking like it could really heat up the competition again so Intel's response could be interesting.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
is it any good? i was going to wait until total biscuit has reviewed it before commiting to anything.

mishra

Rising Star
is it any good? i was going to wait until total biscuit has reviewed it before commiting to anything.

It's refreshingly good I would say. It's only one map available in open beta but I'm already convinced to pay for full game. Give it a go... I think it's worth it. I couldn't bond with bf4 as it just felt like bf3 really. Having not played any recent COD I think BF1 is going to rock the FPS world quite hard and that is good! Somehow I've lost interest in FPS games recently, now bf1 getting me hooked up again.

gavdee

Is an awesome game, been playing it badly, but I believe the beta ends today :( 8th Sept

Get round the Sinai while you can troops :)

Landy

I'm going to need some people to play the game with, Just come from console to full PC gamer so anyone up for it when it drops?