Avoid this company

My laptop hasn't worked since the day I had it a year ago. 8 engineers have tried to fix it but they are all useless and just repeat the same stuff as the last one did - complete shambles. Some one called [name removed] is supposed to be dealing with it now but he repeatedly ignores my emails (9 months ago it took him 3 months to get back to me)Useless sos.
What is the MD/CEO's telephone number? Better still tell him to call me.

A year with a non-working laptop since it was delivered is a shambles.
RMA is supposed to be being collected tomorrow but not yet approved - I have no confidence it will be. Give me the MDs tel number so I can tell him what a crap company he has. TY

Last edited by a moderator:

Rakk

The Awesome
Hi, I have removed the employee name from the post.
I have also passed the message on (the admins can still see what the name was in the history)

Bastet

Silver Level Poster
If I were in your position I would’ve returned the laptop immediately if it didn’t work from new.
Perhaps explaining what the problems are here will give you some new insights into the fixes.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Have you raised your complaints with PCS's customer care team? They are going to be able to help you far more effectively than complaining on here. Few of the people on here actually work for PCS, so we're not able to help.

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Hello there Mike,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to get this sorted out yet.

From your order notes the type of issue you're having is usually easily resolved and we have a set method, when we retry it we have to use the same method again but usually with slight variations, I have sent you a DM so we can get this sorted.