Avenge Power Black Hummer ATX Case

My kids love this case and I agree!
I can get it from cconline for £40 inc vat & pp.

Please take a look...
http://www.digitalpromo.co.uk/avenge-power-black-hummer-atx-gaming-case-no-psu-p-4995.html

1. Are these cases built as well as the Coolermaster Elite430 (my default choice)?
2. I noticed PSU is at top. Elite at bottom. Does this matter?
3. One review said it was noisy. Is the Elite quiet?
4. I can't tell if this has a clear panel. But I'm not fussed it's going under a desk.
5. I'm guessing it's not tool-free. But I'm not fussed I'm not in the case that often.
6. How much does a case weigh (for postage to pc-s)?

For comparison the Elite is listed as 4.7kg Net weight (net of what?) and 5.8kg Gross (gross including what?)

Thanks

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
1. I'm not sure, I've never seen or heard of the case before.
2. No.
3. Yes, the case fans are quiet.
6. Depends on the case, I can't find much information on the case you listed. The net weight is the weight of the elite 430 on it's own, the gross weight should be the weight including the packaging.

I don't think the case will be very good, it's an unknown brand with no reviews available.

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
If you send them the case and it fits all of the components and passes the stress tests for the CPU/GPU then they'll send you the system in the case. I'm sure it will be fine though unless you're planning to do some crazy overclocking or a 3 way SLI setup.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Given that this case is relatively cheap, I wouldn't anticipate that it's the best of quality. Nethertheless we are happy to build your order into this case if you would like. :)

Sleinous

Author Level
Yup. I cant wait to see what Gorman's gonna say about this case xD

One thing though, 2x side intake but no top exhaust? :O

Tom DWC

It looks like a robot of of star wars or something... the LED's at the top are like a set of eyes.

And it looks like they copied the grill from the Acer Predator.

But for 30 quid I spose it's alright.

Gorman

Author Level
Cannot possibly comment as we do not stock this case.

Well i can comment:

eeeeuuuuwwwwwww.

Tysuro

Gold Level Poster
Yeah that case looks terrible :p looks like someone got a nice perfectly square case and jumped on it a couple of times in a rant and tried to piece it back together lol.

THEPITBULL

Owning 3 of these cases I can let people know that these cases are one of the best on the market. In each case I have I have 3 120mm case fans and the twins on the side casing one has a extender that allows you to draw more airflow onto your CPU... What I think helps also is the CPU paste I use MX5 which is said to be better than Arctic Silver 5 .............