Aux port issue on Octane VI

johnij

How do i fix my aux port issue on my 5 month old Octane VI. What i mean is that when i plug in in a headphone for example when the laptop is turned on it will not play sound on my headphone. It will only play sound thru aux if i plug in the headphone before turn on the laptop. If i plug it in after it has booted into windows it will not produce any sound. You can only hear the click of the aux port relay when plugged in before power on.

I've already tried uninstalling drivers and whatnot but no go...

johnij

Awwww... So it's gonna need to be sent back to the UK then if there's something wrong with it? Darn...

I'll try a fresh windows 10 and whatnot installation first, if it then still don't work it's gonna go back to the UK.

Maybe I'll have em upgrade it a bit more ;). Would also love better thermals but they don't offer Kryonaught for example right? It would obviously void warranty if it I do it myself or have someone else do it.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Awwww... So it's gonna need to be sent back to the UK then if there's something wrong with it? Darn...

I'll try a fresh windows 10 and whatnot installation first, if it then still don't work it's gonna go back to the UK.

Maybe I'll have em upgrade it a bit more ;). Would also love better thermals but they don't offer Kryonaught for example right? It would obviously void warranty if it I do it myself or have someone else do it.
PCS have an open chassis policy so you can swap components and add things without affecting warranty, including a repaste.

Best to call PCS, they’ll likely be able to fix it over the phone.