AM5 non-X - 7600 What a chip!

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
The 7600 is just a shining light in this bunch. But... 100% CPU load with a 40 degree max temp with Prime95? That's wild! These chips are absolutely ideal for small form factor. Just need a relatively cool GPU and you could have a tiny gaming PC

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The 7600 is just a shining light in this bunch. But... 100% CPU load with a 40 degree max temp with Prime95? That's wild! These chips are absolutely ideal for small form factor. Just need a relatively cool GPU and you could have a tiny gaming PC

Wow, that's truly impressive! What was the cooler they're using? I will watch it a little later on

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Wow, that's truly impressive! What was the cooler they're using? I will watch it a little later on

Oh, it's a Noctua N-15, so not holding back. But still...... you could cool these chips with a handheld fan at stock levels o_O

I hadn't finished the vid before I posted, it got even more impressive towards the end. Highlights are:

Under 100w throughout all loads (stock). Gaming within 5% across the board vs the X CPUs. Multicore isn't quite as close, although the 7600 you could measure with a cigarette paper to the 7600X.

The big bit that I hadn't got to though..... they're all unlocked. You turn on auto-OC and you get exactly the same performance across the board. It's wild!

With the 7600 especially, the 7600X is, in my mind, completely redundant.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Oh, it's a Noctua N-15, so not holding back. But still...... you could cool these chips with a handheld fan at stock levels o_O

I hadn't finished the vid before I posted, it got even more impressive towards the end. Highlights are:

Under 100w throughout all loads (stock). Gaming within 5% across the board vs the X CPUs. Multicore isn't quite as close, although the 7600 you could measure with a cigarette paper to the 7600X.

The big bit that I hadn't got to though..... they're all unlocked. You turn on auto-OC and you get exactly the same performance across the board. It's wild!

With the 7600 especially, the 7600X is, in my mind, completely redundant.
That's quite astounding, especially for gamers, perfect chip